Last month, I made these Bacon Baked Beans for a Fourth of July cook out and haven’t stopped thinking about them ever since. I could have filled my entire plate up with these and would have been happy as a clam. This dish is definitely a crowd pleaser and would be perfect for any coming Labor Day celebrations.
The Best Bacon Baked Beans
- 1 lb. Ground Breakfast Sausage I use Jimmy Dean's
- 28 oz. Can of Baked Beans
- 1 Yellow Onion Diced
- ½ lb. Bacon Browned and Chopped
- 2 cups Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- Cook the bacon either via stove top or in the oven. Then, chop into bit size pieces.
- Next, add the diced onion and ground sausage to a large sautee pan and cook thoroughly.
- Once the meat is fully cooked, add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Once combined, pour the mixture into a 9×13 baking dish and cook for 25-30 minutes.