This salsa is my GO TO dish to bring to a party! It’s colorful, requires a minmial amount of chopping, and tastes amazing! It even works if you have very little time to prep a dish and you don’t want to show up empty handed. We have even used it as a taco topping. Everytime I make this, I have at least one person ask me for the recipe.
Corn and Black Bean Summer Salsa
- 1 can Black Beans Rinsed
- 1 can Corn Rinsed
- 1 medium Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- For the salsa, drain and rinse the cans of black beans and corn. Then, dice the bell pepper and onion and add all ingredients to a medium bowl.
- For the dressing, add the sugar, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil to the same bowl. Then, mix until fully coated.
- Chill for one hour. Then, serve with sturdy tortilla chips. I prefer to use the scoop style.