This Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Soup did not disappoint. The combination of buffalo and ranch makes the perfect pair of creamy and zesty. I would not call this dish crazy spicy, but adding more buffalo sauce can make it as spicy as you need. I had it ready before my workday started. This year, I am trying to incorporate more slow cooker meals because I absolutely love low effort and tasty meals!
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker
- 1.25 lbs. Chicken Breasts Boneless, Skinless
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Diced Tomatoes Undrained (We used fire roasted but you can sub in non-spicy tomatoes)
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Black Beans Drained
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Cream Style Corn Undrained
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Tomato Sauce
- ¼ Cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 3 tbsp. Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1 (1 oz.) Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 (1.25 oz.) Packet Taco Seasoning
- Your Favorite Shredded Cheese To Garnish
- Chopped Green Onions To Garnish
- Crushed Tortilla Chips To Garnish
- In your slow cooker, add in your drained black beans, undrained diced tomatoes, undrained cream style corn, tomato sauce, buffalo sauce, ranch salad dressing, ranch seasoning, taco seasoning, and thawed chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Once cooking time is complete, shred the chicken and add it back to the slow cooker. Thoroughly mix.
- When you are ready to serve, chop the green onion, shred the cheese if needed, and crush the tortilla chips to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy! If you'd like a bit more spicy buffalo flavor, drizzle more into each bowl.