This recipe is the EASIEST side salad you will ever make! No chopping is required!
The recipe requires very few ingredients, zero equipment, and ingredients we typically have on hand. We actually have it once a week because we love it that much. If you’d like to make it the main course, feel free to add some grilled chicken! This salad is so light and freshing. It makes me think of summer dinners on the patio.
- 1 Container (5 oz.) Pre-Washed Baby Arugula
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- Fresh Shredded Parmesan Cheese To taste
- Dried Oregano To taste
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- In a large mixing bowl. add the entire container of arugula and then the parmesan, oregano, salt, and pepper all to taste.
- Next, add 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and then squeeze one full lemon.
- Thoroughly mix and enjoy!